Let the Power of the Sun Help Reduce Your Energy Costs by up to 80%!
If you have a gas or electric storage tank water, you pay dearly for the privilege of having hot water when you need it. Typically, in fact, electric water heaters consume more electricity in your home than anything except your heating and cooling system. And maybe your pool pump.
If you’re at the point where you’ve had it up to “here” with energy bills, KP Hotflow can help by demonstrating exactly how a new solar water heater can reduce your hot-water-related energy costs by up to 80%!
The cornerstone of your system will be roof-mounted solar collectors. They’re job is to harness the power of the sun to heat the water contained in your ground- or roof-mounted storage tank.
While a solar water heater can provide up to 90% of your family’s hot water needs, what about the rest of the time? Don’t worry, KP Hotflow has that covered with your choice of a gas or electric booster for those cloudy days when the sun just won’t cooperate.
Flat-Plate Collectors | Evacuated Tubes
There was a time when your only option for collecting solar rays was flat-plate collectors. But now you have the option to outfit your solar water heater with evacuated tubes, instead. These are rapidly gaining in popularity and, once you consider the following, it’s easy to understand why:
- With more surface area exposed to the sun, evacuated tubes are better sunlight collectors than flat plate systems.
- They’re 163% more efficient in transferring heat in Western Australia’s solar intensive climate!
- Also efficient in subzero temperatures.
- If a tube breaks down, it can be easily and affordably replaced.
- Outperform flat-plate collectors in overcast conditions.
- Don’t have the same corrosion problems.
Even though evacuated tube systems can cost more than those with flat-plate collectors, is the added cost worth it? KP Hotflow is here to help you decide.
More Solar Water Heater Options
- Roof-mounted storage tank
- Ground-mounted storage tank
- Electric boosted
- Natural gas boosted
- LP gas boosted
Additional Solar Water Heater Benefits
- A clean, green and renewable energy source
- No greenhouse gases, so less air pollution
- The amount of electricity saved is far greater than the amount used
- Longer lifespan than storage tank water heaters
- Help increase the value of your home
Solar Rebates | How a Solar Water Heater Can Pay for Itself
When you add up the total of your government rebates and how much you’ll save each year in utility costs, your solar water heater and pay for itself. The timetable depends on several factors…your KP Hotflow service professional will be glad to tell you more.
Solar Water Heater Maintenance | Solar Water Heater Repair
In addition to new system design and installation, you can count on KP Hotflow for ongoing system maintenance and high-quality repair work…and that goes for all makes and models of major brands. Along with some you may not be familiar with.
Plus, when you purchase a solar water heater from us, you’ll receive FREE annual system check-ups for as long as you own it.
Contact KP Hotflow for Maintenance, Repair, or a FREE New System Quote
KP Hotflow is a rare commodity indeed: one company that can take care of all your hot water needs, no matter what type of system you have, or what kind of replacement system you decide to purchase.
Contact us today for the service you need, when you need it.